1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
Spray olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
3. Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl
4. Spray each tortilla wedge with olive oil until slightly moist and sprinkle salt mixture on the chips.
5. Bake for about 7 minutes. Flip each chip and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown.
Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.