1 cup confectioners sugar
2 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
1 tsp vanilla
8oz cream cheese
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan and line with parchment paper. Grease and flour the paper.
- Prepare angel food cake mix per the instructions on the box. Bake for 15-30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately turn out onto a linen towel dusted with confectioners sugar. Peel off paper and roll cake up in the towel, starting with the short end. Cool.
- To Make Filling: Mix confectioners sugar, vanilla, butter or margarine, and cream cheese together till smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Carefully unroll the cake. Spread filling over cake to within 1 inch of edges. Roll up again. Cover and chill until serving.
- Slice cake, place on plate and top with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.